House at Tufumāhina royal residence left a shell after fire

    The royal family have lost everything stored in a house at  their Tufumāhina dwelling after a devastating fire.

    The house at Tufumāhina royal dwelling was engulfed by a devastating fire. Photo/Facebook

    Photos of the skeleton of the burnt out building is all that remains on  after the fire took hold at around 9pm on Saturday night.

    Reports said a passerby noticed fire coming out of the house and called the emergency services.

    As Kaniva News reported on Sunday, the firefighters who responded to the report of the blaze had to break down locked gates so they could reach the scene.

    The blaze is being investigated but the authority reportedly said there was no evidence of arson. However, the local media report have quoted other sources who believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

    The house was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.

    The royal property was normally guarded by His Majesty’s Armed Forces.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here