Supreme Court acquits man over electrocution death; judge says gross negligence not proven

    Tuku ange ‘e he Fakamaau’anga Lahi’ ‘a Ulisoni Falahola hili hono faka’ilo ia ki he’ene tau ha ‘uhila ‘i ha putu ‘i Kolomotu’a pea ne iku ‘o mate ai ‘a ‘Isileli Palu. Ne tukuaki’i ‘a Falahola ki he ‘ikai malu ‘a e ‘uhila tupu mei ai ‘a hono soki’i ‘o Palu. Pehē ‘e he ‘Eiki Fakamaau Lahi’ na’e ‘ikai lava ke fakamo’oni’i ta’etoeveiveiua na’e fakahoko ‘e Falahola ha ngāue ta’etokanga ‘o mate ai ‘a Palu’.

    The Supreme Court has acquitted a man on a charge of manslaughter following a death by electrocution. Lord Chief Justice Paulsen said the charge had not been proven  to  the required  standard. The court was told that on August 3, 2017 Uilisoni Falahola set up a double fluorescent light in a tent being used for…


    There’s More To This Article


    But you don’t have full access to read it. Subscribe now to unlock it and more…


    See Offers
    Already have an account?
    Sign in