Two toddlers poisoned after eating hotdogs in Tonga

    Two toddlers ages one and two-year-old were rushed to hospital in critical condition after eating hotdogs last night, but the children are now doing okay, a health official in Tonga said.

    The officer at Vaiola Hospital said the Ministry of Health is investigating whether or not the poison was linked to  hotdogs  served as part of a refreshment at a funeral service in Ma’ufanga, Radio Tonga news reported.

    Medical officer Lisiate ‘Ulufonua said about 10 people were also received at hospital last night after the report of food poisoning.

    The Ministry of Health investigatiion continues.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here