Tributes have been pouring in for the mother of three who was electrocuted on March 15Â when she unplugged a power extension cord at Tupou College where she was a teacher.
Mele Lausiva Felemi Manu, 41, and her family lived in a house the power they used came through an extension cord wire from a neighboring residence.
Police said the incident happened at about 7:00am after the deceased allegedly disconnected the cord outside their house.
It has been revealed the victim was a teacher at Lavengamalie College before she moved with his husband and became a teacher at Tupou College.
The students she taught at both colleges, her colleagues, relatives and friends have posted heart-breaking messages on Facebook.
Sifa Tupa said:â Awww…just got word that our Beautiful AuntyÂ Mele Lausiva Felemi Manuhas gone to be with the Lord… Rest in Paradise Aunty ….ofa Atu Grand Uncle Hone Felemi and Family…Heaven has gain another Angel , the question is , Why so soon ? We will never know why, we just gotta keep living Our life until God calls us back homeâ.
Ê»Eniti Ê»Amelia Latu said: âStill thinking of u my cuzÂ Mele Lausiva Felemi ManuÂ fly high Mele and make the star shiny like ur smile all da time miss ur face mate ofa atu kihe fofonga kii fanau pehe kihe hoaÂ Raymond ManuÂ ofa lahiatu kihe ogomatua Mafi mo Hone R.I.P SLEEP IN HEAVENLY PEACE SIVAâ.