‘Eua electrocution victim named

A man who died from an electric shock in a residence in ‘Eua has been named as Lingi Hafoka.

An inquest has confirmed the cause of death was electrocution.

It said the 52-year-old victim was trying to deal with a 4 ft fluorescent light tube that was not working on Thursday evening.

He was electrocuted outside his house where the light tube was installed.

It happened at his home in Ta’anga.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here