ʻEua man dies of possible electrocution

    A 52-year-old ʻEua man died Thursday following a possible electrocution at his Taʻanga residence. The man returned from sea before the incident happened after 8pm, police said. He and his family were preparing their evening meal in a kitchen outside their house. The deceased was working on an extension power cord to connect a 4ft…


    There’s More To This Article


    But you don’t have full access to read it. Subscribe now to unlock it and more…


    See Offers
    Already have an account?
    Sign in

    Comments are closed.