Navutoka man dies after mistakenly drinking toxic chemical

UPDATED: A 62-year-old man from Navutoka died in hospital after he mistakenly drank a highly toxic chemical thinking it was his medication. Mateni Topui  was hospitalised as a result of the poison for about a week at Vaiola hospital before he died on Monday 4. A medical officer said the toxic chemical was classified under…


There’s More To This Article


But you don’t have full access to read it. Subscribe now to unlock it and more…


See Offers
Already have an account?
Sign in