Three-year-old child dies after being electrocuted by faulty phone charging cable

A three-year-old boy was apparently killed by a faulty phone charger Monday 26 in Longoteme. Police believe the cellphone charging cable was broken while it was plugged into the charger. The child was allegedly playing and touching the broken cable before he was being electrocuted . The victim was rushed to hospital in which he was…


There’s More To This Article


But you don’t have full access to read it. Subscribe now to unlock it and more…


See Offers
Already have an account?
Sign in

Comments are closed.