Eua man dies after eating an alleged poison eel

Health authorities in Tonga have warned that eel is the most common seafood they found to have caused several fatalities in cases admitted to the hospital of patients eating poisonous food.  The warning has come after a 44-year-old man from Eua died on Monday. The deceased and seven others ate a contaminated eel after one…


There’s More To This Article


But you don’t have full access to read it. Subscribe now to unlock it and more…


See Offers
Already have an account?
Sign in